Wedding Venues You Can Never go Wrong With
When it comes to weddings, venue is a very essential part of the planning. Couples will get married in a wedding venue. The wedding venue might be exclusive to the wedding ceremony alone or used for other parts of the wedding like the reception. From the first wedding ceremony, countless of wedding ceremonies were already held. And after several centuries, wedding venues have become redundant. Some rare venues are also used for weddings. A handful of venues are getting a lot of weddings every month. They might be frequently used but very popular even nowadays. The following are the trending wedding venues of all time.These are the wedding venues you can never go wrong with.
1. Coast – If there is a beach resort, it could hosted several wedding ceremonies. Beach is considered one of the most elegant and romantic wedding venues used around the world. Since the venue is full of sand, it is ideal to wear flat shoes or simply get married without them. Beach wedding is a perfect wedding as long as the weather coordinates.
2. Cathedral – Probably the oldest wedding venue that never go out of style is the church. Couples of different religions were married at their designated church. From the smallest church to the largest cathedrals, couples are getting married every day from anywhere in the planet. Cathedrals are the popular choice for a lot of grand weddings. Booking months before a wedding is necessary when it comes to wedding chapels. There is also the church service which is hold regularly preventing any marriage at such schedule.
3. Hot air balloon – For couples who want a thrilling and adventurous wedding, choosing the hot air balloon as the wedding venue is very popular. This is one of the most popular wedding venues hundreds of feet in the air. The only downside is that only a few guests can be up in the air along with the couple during the wedding ceremony unless the couple would hire multiple hot air balloons for the wedding. The risk involved in wedding ceremonies done in hot air balloons is higher than other wedding venues.
4. Las Vegas wedding chapels – This city is one of the busiest places when it comes to weddings. The most popular wedding venue in Las Vegas are wedding chapels. The wedding chapel are the common venue for emergency wedding where the couple decided to get married on the same day as their wedding date offering complete wedding services from dresses, cakes, reception and many more.
5. Paris – Among the most popular wedding venues around the world is Paris. Couples from around the world go to Paris to get married in their grand cathedrals or various destination places including the Eifel Tower.
If you could not get a unique wedding venue, you can always go back to these popular and trending venues for your wedding.